Oct 20, 2010
Oct 15, 2010
How we determine the road is dangerous?
A) Lots of hazards that may appear in many different forms;
for instance, poor weather, drunk drivers,
and simple human error can all complicate an otherwise uneventful journey.
B) On the other hand,
sometimes the condition of the road itself can put your life in jeopardy.
Some of the following roads appear normal,
but actually have high death rates.
Others just look outrageously insane.
C) Some roads fall into both categories.
This list is dedicated to all the white-knuckled, terrified drivers who are forced to brave dangerous roads – and to all the crazies who navigate them for fun.
10. Grand Trunk Road (India)
8. Sichuan - Tibet Highway (China)
7. Skippers Road (New Zealand)
6. Halsema Highway (Philippines)
5. Patiopoulo Perdikaki road (Greece)
4. Luxor – al – Hurghada Road (Egypt)
3. Fairy Meadows Road (Pakistan)
2. Nairobi – Nakuru – Eldoret Highway (Kenya)
Oct 12, 2010
What is this strange creature?
So cute right?
The octopuses of the genus Grimpoteuthis are also known as “Dumbo octopuses”
The name comes from the ear-like fins protruding from the top of their “heads” (actually bodies), resembling the ears of Walt Disney’s flying elephant.
They are benthic creatures, living at extreme depths,
and are some of the rarest of the Octopoda species.
They can flush the transparent layer of their skin at will,
and are open ocean animals, unlike most octopi.
Oct 7, 2010
A professor was explaining marketing concepts to the Students:-
1. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and say: "I am very rich. Marry me!"
-That's Direct Marketing
2. You're at a party with a bunch of friends and see a gorgeous girl. One of your friends goes up to her and pointing at you says: "He's very rich. Marry him."
3. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and get her telephone number. The next day, you call and say: "Hi, I'm very rich. Marry me."
4. You're at a party and see a gorgeous girl. You get up and straighten your tie, you walk up to her and pour her a drink, you open the door (of the car) for her, pick up her bag after she drops it, offer her a ride and then say: "By the way, I'm rich. Will you marry me?"
5. You're at a party and see a gorgeous girl. She walks up to you and says: "You are very rich! Can you marry me?"
-That's Brand Recognition
6. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and say:
"I am very rich. Marry me!" She gives you a nice hard slap on your face.
-That's Customer Feedback
7. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and say:
"I am very rich. Marry me!" And she introduces you to her husband.
-That's demand and supply gap
8. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and before you say anything; another person comes and tells her: "I'm rich. Will you marry me?" and she goes with him
-That's competition eating into your market share
9. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and before you say: "I'm rich, Marry me!" your wife arrives.
-That's restriction for entering new markets