How we determine the road is dangerous?
A) Lots of hazards that may appear in many different forms;
for instance, poor weather, drunk drivers,
and simple human error can all complicate an otherwise uneventful journey.
B) On the other hand,
sometimes the condition of the road itself can put your life in jeopardy.
Some of the following roads appear normal,
but actually have high death rates.
Others just look outrageously insane.
C) Some roads fall into both categories.
This list is dedicated to all the white-knuckled, terrified drivers who are forced to brave dangerous roads – and to all the crazies who navigate them for fun.
10. Grand Trunk Road (India)
8. Sichuan - Tibet Highway (China)
7. Skippers Road (New Zealand)
6. Halsema Highway (Philippines)
5. Patiopoulo Perdikaki road (Greece)
4. Luxor – al – Hurghada Road (Egypt)
3. Fairy Meadows Road (Pakistan)
2. Nairobi – Nakuru – Eldoret Highway (Kenya)