Nov 25, 2009

Update about Ebru

Do you still remember Ebru?

Yes, the cute female cat with large blue eyes which have sporotrichosis and it is infecting her tail badly~

After consulting with few people
I've finally decided to return Ebru to the place she's belong to before.


Because I need to do so since

1) I'm going to move out soon

2) I have a lot of work to do that sometimes I unintentionally abandoned her.

3) Just that, if I put a long list of reason you will says that's so lame (wtv)

Why I release her now? Why I did not wait just for awhile?

1) Because if I release her now, I am staying nearby, so I can observe her progress in adapting back the environment

2) I can still pick her up if the environment are not suitable for her
(I think I choose the right place because it is her "home" before)

Why don't I sent her to the SPCA or any other shelter?

1) Because they are going to put her to sleep or to be precise to KILL her

2) I don't want to feel that Ebru is unwanted anymore, it is devastating and makes me worried so much how people going to treat her

So, it is just like to choose the lesser of two evils

Why I took her in the first place if I'm just going to return her back?

1) My intention is to cure her, rehab and return or rehome
for those who "don't know" what rehab is please go and search the meaning at Google

2) My opinion, after I dressed her tail at least those who hate cats so much wouldn't kick her at least. -_-"

How, she's going to eat outside?

1) Everyone at Unisel's cafe know her - they are kind-hearted and always spare her some food.

2) She is a stray cat when I pick her up, she is used to the environment, she even dare to go to the outside of my house.

Why don't you let Ebru stays at outside of your house?

Are you crazy?!!!!!!!
The dogs going to kill her!
There's a lot of stray dogs at my rent house, I don't why, but their population is increasing and they keep on producing.
So, there will be like a bunch of naughty young dog will chase the helpless cat around.
I even saw it with my 4 eyes! [I wear spectacles B-)]

Ebru wants to go out from the pet carrier, so I free her

Ebru on my laps (well, it sadden me to let her go) but I don't have any choice then.

I would love to extend the time~ and wait for her progress until she is fully recovered with vet confirmation.

but I don't have enough fund even to sent her to the vet - Do please understand

Why don't I asks for more fund?

My answer would be "..............."

For those who are funding for Ebru's medication, I am truly SORRY

this is the best way that I can do

I've said before, I would try to help stray cats just within my capacity and not beyond my other commitment.

Any reply for this post kindly send your email to me at:

p/s: the green questions are the questions that have been asked to me before


Anonymous said...


The 1st treatment was partly sponsored by right? Did u consult Mrs Chan, before u release Ebru,I'm sure she will be able to do something..


Rabiatul Adawiyah said...

Yup, I did. and there's another major complication that I need to solved and I couldnt state it in the blog because it is a serious offence plus my blog is open for public reader, I'm afraid that it would leads to other problems.

I try to find Ebru day by day, but i couldn't find her, but I will not stop searching for her.

lin said...